Aoshima 11850 1/24 Back to the Future Part 1 DeLorean Time Machine Model Kit
DescriptionCan’t wait to see the future? The Aoshima 11850 Back to the Future Part 1 Time Machine DeLorean Model Kit in 1/24th scale would take you to experience the 80s, the 50s, and the awesomeness of time traveling without having to worry fueling the flux capacitor.
The DeLorean DMC-12, commonly referred to as “The DeLorean” is a sports car and the only model manufactured by John DeLorean’s DeLorean Motor Company for the American market from 1981-1983. The car features gull-wing doors and an innovative fiberglass body structure with a steel backbone chassis, along with external brushed stainless steel body panels. It became widely known and iconic for its appearance, and it was modified to represent the concept of a time machine in the Back to the Future media franchise.
Marty asked “Are you telling me you built a time machine, out of a DeLorean?!” And the Doc said, “...if you’re going to build a time machine into a car, why not do it with some style?”. GMC did it in its actual size; Aoshima did it in its 1/24th scale size.
A fantastic build for all scale level and a wonderful adult kid project.
Product Description :
- Aoshima 11850 Back to the Future 1 DeLorean Time Machine in 1/24th scale
- Approximate Dimension : 20 x 9 x 7 cm
- Highly detailed plastic pieces molded in black, gray and clear
- Waterslide decals
- Illustrated instructions
- Delorean DMC12 Time Machine, Doc Emmett Brown, Trim, gauges, 'Time Machine' detail, Cal. OUTATIME, Barcode
- Scale: 1/24
- Length: 7.28" (18.5cm)
- Assembly required Hobby knife (rmx886909)
- Cement for plastics (tes3512)
- Sprue cutters (hcahcar0630)
- Paint (White, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Silver, Flat Black, Steel, Gray, Tan, Flat Base, Pale Green, Intermediate Blue)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!