Hasegawa JT55 09055 Aichi D3A1 Type 99 Carrier Val Model 11 1/48 Model Scale Kit
DescriptionHasegawa has created one of the finest representation of the Aichi D3A Type 99 Carrier Bomber (Val) in the whole scale modeling world. Their version of Val has always been the "go-to" kit for this model aeroplane as this has been the best ever created by far. Everyone, even beginners, that has tried to build this model would see how pleasurable to finish a quailty and hassle free kit The Val by Hasegawa is an excellent replica that every modeller should include in their collection.
The Aichi D3A Type 99 Carrier Bomber, (Allied reporting name "Val") was a World War II carrier-borne dive bomber. It was the primary dive bomber of the Imperial Japanese Navy (IJN), and participated in almost all IJN actions, including the attack on Pearl Harbor. The Aichi D3A was the first Japanese aircraft to bomb American targets in the war, commencing with Pearl Harbor and U.S. bases in the Philippines, such as Clark Air Force Base. Vals sank more Allied warships than any other Axis aircraft, despite being considered obsolescent when the war started.
- JT55 09055 Aichi D3A1 Type 99 Va Model 11 1/48 Scale Model Assembly Kit
- Approximate Dimension : 36.3 x 19 x 7.3 cm
- Gray molded airframe parts with realistic surface details
- Complete cockpit detail including control panel, magazines, throttle lever, stored machine gun, and more!
- Detailed landing gear and engine
- Bombs and arrester hook
- Waterslide decals
- 1: Aircraft Carrier SORYU, No.1 AC 21 Section, 1st Squadron, Pearl Harbor (Dec 8, 1941)
- 2: Aircraft Carrier ZUIKAKU, 1st Attack Dive-Bombing Command, Pearl Harbor (Dec 8, 1941)
- Illustrated assembly guide
- Scale: 1:48
- Fuselage: 20.7 cm
- Wingspan: 30.5 cm
- Assembly required
- Plastic cement (tes3501)(tes3502)(pls00002)(tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c)(xacx3201)(exl16001)
- Pin Vise (tam74050)(zon37-145)(squ10801)(xacx7144)
- Plastic Putty (tam87053)
- Paint - Aircraft & Detail Paint Colors: -White, Red, Yellow, Green, Brown, Silver, Neutral Gray, Steel, Flat Black, Red Brown, Clear, Clear REd, Clear Blue, Khaki, Burnt Iron, Dark Green (Mitsubishi), Light Gray
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!