Hasegawa JT70 09070 Mitsubishi A6M5 Zero Fighter (Zeke) Type 52 1/48 Model Kit
DescriptionThe JT70 Mitsubishi A65 Zero Fighter (Zeke) Type 52 1/48 Scale Model by Hasegawa is an excellent kit that would go up towards the top of the to-do scale modeller's list. Being one of the best Zero fighter kits that Hasegawa has put in the market, and with the updates that it had produced since its first production in 1981, you could say that the "It's about time to get this one done!"
The Mitsubishi A6M "Zero" is a long-range fighter aircraft, manufactured by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, and operated by the Imperial Japanese Navy from 1940 to 1945. The A6M was designated as the Mitsubishi Navy Type 0 Carrier Fighter , or the Mitsubishi A6M Rei-sen. The A6M was usually referred to by its pilots as the "Reisen" (zero fighter), "0" being the last digit of the Imperial year 2600 (1940) when it entered service with the Imperial Navy. The official Allied reporting name was "Zeke", although the use of the name "Zero" was later commonly adopted by the Allies as well.
Sometimes considered as the most effective variant, the Model 52 was developed to again shorten the wings to increase speed and dispense with the folding wing mechanism. In addition, ailerons, aileron trim tab and flaps were revised.
- JT70 Mitsubishi A6M5 Zero Fighter (Zeke) Type 52 1/48 Scale Model Assembly Kit
- Approximate Dimension : 34.3 x 19.3 x 5.5 cm
- Highly detailed plastic pieces
- Limited edition
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel
- Waterslide decals
- Illustrated assembly guide
- One decal sheet with markings for 2 versions
- 1) 653rd Flying Group, Zuiho, Battle of Leyte, October 1944
- 2) 302nd Flying Corps Yokosuka 1944-45, flown by Ensign Akamatsu Sadaaki
- Assembly required
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c)(xacx3201)(exl16001)
- Plastic cement (tes3501)(tes3502)(pls00002)(tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Sprue Cutter (hcahcar0630)(tes8940)(exl55594)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!