Hasegawa JT73 09073 Kawanishi N1K2 Shidenkai (George) Early Ver. 1/48 Model Kit
DescriptionYou can create one of the finest land-based fighters flown by the Japanese during World War II on a 1/48th scale with Hasegawa's JT73 Kawanishi Ni1K2 Shidenkai (George). Grab one of the box kits and show one of the few Japanese fighters that could stand up to the best enemy types. Build and display history!
The Shidenkai possessed heavy armament as well as surprisingly good manoeuvrability, due to a mercury switch that automatically extended the flaps during turns.
The N1K2-J is a versatile plane that has its great acceleration and rate of climb as a main advantage. It lacks the impressive low-speed maneuverability of its preceding plane in the Japanese research tree, but it can still turn against most of its fighter opposition and win the engagement. Its Battle Rating provides the challenge of fighting against jets, against which N1K pilots will have to use their high sustained rate of climb, not to be left low and vulnerable against faster enemies, as well as to use their turning ability far superior to that of the average jet.
- JT73 09073 Kawanishi N1K2 Shidenkai (George) Early Ver. 1/48 Scale Model Assembly Kit
- Approximate Dimension : 34.8 x 20.1 x 5.1 cm
- Highly detailed plastic pieces
- Limited edition
- Upper main wing parts, cowl parts, machine guns and bombs
- Waterslide decals
- Illustrated instructions
- One decal sheet with markings for 2 versions
- Kawanishi N1K2-J Shiden-KAI, 343 Kokutai, Hikotai 301 Shinsen-Gumi, (Lt. Naoshi Kanno), Matsuyama Airfield, April 1945, Dark Green, NMF
- Kawanishi N1K2-J Shiden-KAI, 343 Kokutai, Hikotai 407 Tenchu-Gumi, (WO Hiroshi Chara), Anami and Kikai Island Mission, April 1945, Dark Green, NMF
- Assembly required
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c)(xacx3201)(exl16001)
- Plastic cement (tes3501)(tes3502)(pls00002)(tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Sprue Cutter (hcahcar0630)(tes8940)(exl55594)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!