Hasegawa JT80 09080 Nakajima Ki43-I Hayabusa Oscar 1/48 Plastic Scale Model Kit
DescriptionThe JT80 Nakajima Ki-43-I Hayabusa Oscar is a great looking kit that would be fantastic to be built and displayed. As the design and the engineering is a superlative of the usual Hasegawa standard, this piece is another great WWII Japanese fighter model. There is a huge number of markings that can be applied to the various versions of the Ki-43 making several options possible. This box kit is good for any builder of any age.
The Nakajima Ki-43 Hayabusa ("Peregrine Falcon", "Army Type 1 Fighter") was a single-engine land-based tactical fighter used by the Imperial Japanese Army Air Force in World War II.
The Ki-43 (Oscar) was initially produced in November 1939, given the designation Ki-43-I. Deliveries from Nakajima's Ota factory commenced in February 1941. In addition to outstanding maneuverability, the Ki-43-I had an impressive rate of climb due to its light weight. Power was provided by the Nakajima Ha-25 engine turning a two-bladed, two-position variable-pitch metal propeller.
- JT80 09080 Nakajima Ki43-I Hayabusa Oscar 1/48 Scale Model Assembly Kit
- Approximate Dimensions : 34.8 x 19.9 x 5.4 cm
- Highly detailed plastic pieces gray and clear
- Limited edition
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel
- Detailed landing gear
- Resin engine parts
- Waterslide decals
- Illustrated instructions
- Nakajima Ki43-I Hayabusa, 64 Sentai (Major Tateo Kato), Burma, 1942, Dark Green, Light grey
- Nakajima Ki43-I Hayabusa, 1 Sentai (Major Kinshiro Takeda), October 1942, Dark Green, Natural metal
- Assembly required
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c)(xacx3201)(exl16001)
- Plastic cement (tes3501)(tes3502)(pls00002)(tam87012) or glue (hlc107) S
- prue Cutter (hcahcar0630)(tes8940)(exl55594)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!