Hasegawa JT84 09084 Nakajima C6N1 Saiun MYRT Carrier Recon 1/48 Scale Model Kit
DescriptionNakajima's C6N Saiun was among the finest carrier-based reconnaissance aircraft to operate during World War II. The great and "classically Japanese" plane are represented by Hasegawa with the JT84 Nakajima C6N1 Sauin Myrt. This representation is made with the same classical look with its fine lines and shapes. You can sure tell that this piece is made for speed! The model is as well-designed and easy to build as it looks. A fantastic piece that you should have on your display shelf!
The Nakajima C6N Saiun ("Iridescent Cloud") was a carrier-based reconnaissance aircraft used by the Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service in World War II. Advanced for its time, it was the fastest carrier-based aircraft put into service by Japan during the war. The Allied reporting name was Myrt.
- JT84 09084 Nakajima C6N1 Saiun MYRT Carrier Recon 1/48 Scale Model Kit
- Approximate Dimension : 36.6 x 19.6 x 7.7 cm
- Highly detailed, injection molded gray plastic parts
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel
- Detailed landing gear
- Waterslide decals
- Illustrated assembly guide
- Scale: 1/48
- Fuselage: 23.2 cm
- Wingspan: 26 cm
- Parts: 119
- One decal sheet with markings for 2 versions
- 1) 11st Recon. SQ 762nd Naval Flying Group
- 2) 4th Recon. AQ (Kiheitai) 343rd Naval Flying Group
- Assembly required
- CA Glue (hlc107)(hlc106)(paapt02)(hlc121)
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c)(xacx3201)(exl16001)
- Sprue Cutter (hcahcar0630)(tes8940)(exl55594)
- Paint (White, Silver, Steel, Flat Black, Mitsubishi Green, Clear Red, Clear Blue, Orange Yellow, Burnt Iron, Cowling Color, Misubishi Cockpit Color, Nakajima Cockpit Color, Nakajima Dark Green, Propeller Color, Tire Black)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!