Hasegawa PT36 07236 Harrier Gr Mk.7 Royal Air Force 1/48 Plastic Scale Model Kit
DescriptionAs with the other of Hasegawa's Harriet variants, the PT36 Harrier GR Mk.7 Royal Air Force is a fantastic kit that all scale builders, especially Harrier fans, would welcome with open arms. Contains great, easy to assemble parts; and which, has great decal scheme that would interest Harrier lovers and naval aviation buffs alike. This kit could create a fine replica of this marvelous aircraft.
The British Aerospace Harrier II was a second-generation vertical/short takeoff and landing (V/STOL) jet aircraft used previously by the Royal Air Force (RAF) and, between 2006 and 2010, the Royal Navy (RN). The aircraft was the latest development of the Harrier Jump Jet family, and was derived from the McDonnell Douglas AV-8B Harrier II. Initial deliveries of the Harrier II were designated in service as Harrier GR5; subsequently upgraded airframes were redesignated accordingly as GR7 and GR9.
- Hasegawa PT36 07236 Harrier Gr Mk.7 Royal Air Force 1/48 Plastic Scale Model Assembly Kit
- Approximate Dimensions : 36.4 x 19.4 x 8.3 cm
- Exquisite airframe surface details
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel
- Detailed landing gear
- Clear canopy
- Waterslide decals
- Illustrated assembly guide
- Scale: 1/48
- Fuselage: 30.3 cm
- Wingspan: 196 cm
- Parts: 157
- One decal sheet with markings for 2 versions
- 1) RAF No. 20 Squadron
- 2) RAF No. 3 Squadron
- Assembly required
- CA Glue (hlc107)(hlc106)(paapt02)(hlc121)
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c)(xacx3201)(exl16001)
- Sprue Cutter (hcahcar0630)(tes8940)(exl55594)
- Paint (Silver, Steel, Flat Black, Sandy Yellow, Clear Red, Clear Blue, Khaki Green, Burnt Iron, Flat White, Semi-Gloss Black, Tire Black, FS36081 Gray, FS17875 White, FS36231 Gray, Radome, Light Blue, FS13538 Yellow, Dark Seagray, Medium Seagray, FS34097 Field Green)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!