Hasegawa PT41 07241 J35F/J Draken Swedish Air Force Interceptor 1/48 Model Kit
DescriptionNot a lot would have thought that such aircraft could engender a lot of interest, but indeed it did, including Hasegawa! And so they created the 1/48th scale PT41 J35F/J Draken Swedish Air Force Inceptor model in their PT series. This beautiful kit and the wonderful colours worn by this aircraft could make an eye-catching model. Time to have and build yours!
The Saab 35 Draken ("the kite" or "the dragon") was a Swedish fighter aircraft manufactured by Saab between 1955 and 1974. The Draken was built to replace the Saab J 29 Tunnan and, later, the fighter variant (J 32B) of the Saab 32 Lansen. The indigenous J 35 was an effective supersonic Cold War fighter that was also successfully exported to Austria, Denmark, Finland, and to the United States as a test pilot training aircraft.
The Draken was the first fully supersonic aircraft to be deployed in Western Europe.
- Hasegawa PT41 07241 J35F/J Draken Swedish Air Force Interceptor 1/48 Model Assembly Kit
- Approximate Dimensions : 42.5 x 27.3 x 7.3 cm
- Exquisite airframe surface details
- Detailed cockpit
- Detailed nose and main landing gear
- Clear canopy
- Authentic waterslide decals
- Illustrated assembly guide
- Scale: 1/48
- Fuselage: 32.35 cm
- Wingspan: 19.8 cm
- Parts: 109
- One decal sheet with markings for 3 versions
- 1) Swedish Air Force Div.3/F10 J35F-2
- 2) Swedish Air Force F10 F35J
- 3) Swedish Air Force Div.2/F10 J35J
- Assembly required
- Plastic cement (tes3501)(tes3502)(pls00002)(tam87012) or glue (hlc107)
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c)(xacx3201)(exl16001)
- Pin Vise (tam74050)(zon37-145)(squ10801)(xacx7144)
- Paint (White, Black, Silver, Olive Drab, Neutral Gray, Steel, Flat Black, Clear Red, Clear Blue, Khaki, Burnt Iron, Midnight Blue, Tire Black, FS36320 Gray, FS34079 Green, FS36622 Gray, FS36495 Light Gray)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!