Hasegawa PT7 07207 Air Self Defense Force F-4EJ Kai Super Phantom 1/48 Model Kit
DescriptionHasegawa's F-4 models are some of the best F-4 kits that you could find in the market. With the usual high standard of fit, fine detail, and low flash in molding maintained; and with its well engineered parts and illustrated assembly guide, building this piece could be finished with almost no difficulty. This long-range supersonic jet are speeding up to your scale building table! Make sure to add this one in your collection.
The McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II is a tandem two-seat, twin-engine, all-weather, long-range supersonic jet interceptor aircraft/fighter-bomber originally developed for the United States Navy by McDonnell Aircraft. It first entered service in 1960 with the U.S. Navy. Proving highly adaptable, it was also adopted by the U.S. Marine Corps and the U.S. Air Force, and by the mid-1960s had become a major part of their respective air wings.
From 1968, the Japan Air Self-Defense Force purchased a total of 140 F-4EJ Phantoms without aerial refueling, AGM-12 Bullpup missile system, nuclear control system or ground attack capabilities. Mitsubishi built 138 under license in Japan and 14 unarmed reconnaissance RF-4Es were imported. Of these, 96 F-4EJs have since been modified to the F-4EJ Kai standard. 15 F-4EJs were converted to reconnaissance aircraft designated RF-4EJ, with similar upgrades as the F-4EJ Kai. Japan had a fleet of 90 F-4s in service in 2007. After studying several replacement fighters the F-35 Lightning II was chosen in 2011. As of 2017 all three of Japan's remaining Phantom squadrons are based at Hyakuri Air Base.
- Hasegawa PT7 07207 Air Self Defense Force F-4EJ Kai Super Phantom 1/48 Model Assembly Kit
- Approximate Dimension : 42.3 x 27.3 x 7.8 cm
- Highly detailed, injection molded gray plastic parts
- Cockpit with instrument panel and pilot
- Detailed landing gear
- Waterslide decals
- Illustrated assembly guide
- One decal sheet with markings for 3 options
- Mitsubishi F-4EJ Kai Japan Air Self-Defense Force 302 Sqn., 83 AG, NAHA A.B Black
- Mitsubishi F-4EJ Kai Japan Air Self-Defense Force 306 Sqn., 6 AW, KOMATSU A.B Black
- Mitsubishi F-4EJ Kai Japan Air Self-Defense Force 301 Sqn., 5 AW, NYUTABARU A.B Black
- Assembly required
- CA Glue (hlc107)(hlc106)(paapt02)(hlc121)
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c)(xacx3201)(exl16001)
- Sprue Cutter (hcahcar0630)(tes8940)(exl55594)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!