Hasegawa ST19 08069 Focke-Wulf Fw 190D-9 1/32 Plastic Aircraft Scale Model Kit
DescriptionWho says scale building is just "building"? With the ST19 Focke-Wulf Fw 190D-9 by Hasegawa, there is more than just assembling. The physical kit is so well designed that you could concentrate on getting it look right and where to put it on your display shelf. There are options for design with the decal sheets included in the box. And there is still a plethora of interesting markings for the plane from the aftermarket. It is a fantastic build that could be highly recommended to other modelers of whatever skill level.
The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 is a German single-seat, single-engine fighter aircraft designed by Kurt Tank in the late 1930s and widely used during World War II. Along with its well-known counterpart, the Messerschmitt Bf 109, the Fw 190 became the backbone of the Luftwaffe's Jagdwaffe (Fighter Force). The twin-row BMW 801 radial engine that powered most operational versions enabled the Fw 190 to lift larger loads than the Bf 109, allowing its use as a day fighter, fighter-bomber, ground-attack aircraft and, to a lesser degree, night fighter.
- Hasegawa ST19 08069 Focke-Wulf Fw 190D-9 1/32 Plastic Aircraft Scale Model Assembly Kit
- Approximate Dimension : 40.2 x 26.2 x 6.2 cm
- Realistically molded body panels
- Realistically molded pilot figure
- Choice in cowl flap
- Auxilliary fuel tanks.
- Detailed landing gear
- Authentic decals and noseart
- Illustrated assembly instructions
- Scale: 1:32
- Length: 32.15 cm
- Wingspan: 32.8 cm
- Parts: 111
- One Waterslide Decal Sheet for 3 Aircraft Versions
- 1: JV44 ("Papagei-Staffel"), Hptm. Waldemar Wubke, Germany, April 1945
- 2: JV44 ("Papagei-Staffel"), Lt. Heinz Sachsenberg, Germany, April 1945
- 3: IV./JG3, Oblt. Oskar Romm, Germany, March 1945
- Airframe and Detail Colors (MR. COLOR):
- Black, Silver, Steel, Flat Black, RLM70 Black Green, Red Brown, Clear Red, Clear Blue, Flesh, RLM02 Gray, Burnt Iron, Medium Blue, Semi Gloss Black, RLM04 Yellow, RLM23 Red, RLM66 Black Gray, RLM76 Light Blue, RLM80 Olive Green, RLM82 Light Green, RLM83 Dark Green, Tire Black.
- Assembly required
- CA Glue (hlc107)(hlc106)(paapt02)(hlc121)
- Paint (See Marking Options)
- Modeling Knife (tes50627c)(xacx3201)(exl16001)
- Scissors (xur9180et)(tam74068)(tam74031)(exl55611)
- Pin Vise (tam74050)(zon37-145)(squ10801)(xacx7144)
- Plastic Putty (tes3511)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!